• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Question about double drops

MrWheelMan

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2016
I saw that PC got double drops but the PS4 didn't.

Why is that? I asume you got a reasonable explanation but it stil bugs me considering with the current drop system i keep getting either crates or the 3 woodland skin variants for the bullpop and AA-12 (Mint, Field tested and Battle-Scarred) it's rather irritating with the low amount of variety so i really hope you are working on either a complete rework of the drop system or at least a key bundle with some discount for us to buy, cause even tho the prices have been corrected it stil seems absurd to pay 19 DKK (2,56€) to get just another random cap with a country flag thats not even close to at least be your own country.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

MrWheelMan;n2281923 said:
I saw that PC got double drops but the PS4 didn't.

Why is that? I asume you got a reasonable explanation but it stil bugs me considering with the current drop system i keep getting either crates or the 3 woodland skin variants for the bullpop and AA-12 (Mint, Field tested and Battle-Scarred) it's rather irritating with the low amount of variety so i really hope you are working on either a complete rework of the drop system or at least a key bundle with some discount for us to buy, cause even tho the prices have been corrected it stil seems absurd to pay 19 DKK (2,56€) to get just another random cap with a country flag thats not even close to at least be your own country.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I would say the duplicate key opened box items is a little more important than the 2x drops.

Why would anyone pay $2.49 for the RANDOM chance to get that hella cool headset that is green instead of red.

What is so hard about a simple trader to buy gear with accrued ingame currency. (Planetside 2, Warframe, GTA 5) Or is the chance to rip us off just too good to pass up? Remember we did pay $40.00 for the game.

As it stands right now the crate/key/drop system seems more beneficial to TW than to us. Bad balance right now.

Crate systems needs a rework before anyone buys more keys.

Cmon TripWire make us want to spend money on accessories.

Last edited:
Upvote 0