• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where is the MOD/DEV activity on PS4 forum?

TimelessDbz

Nov 18, 2016
I am new to killing floor community but played countless other games that are new to console (Paragon/Warframe) . My problem is I don't see any forum of developer/moderators on this forum section.

My other list of problems are things are explain clearly on console/ new players like my self.

Example: Loot crates have a 24 hour re-spawn time ( I did not even know that until I had to google "What is a loot crate killing floor 2").
Second is there is no in game stat tracker.
Third is no timer on when your loot crate is available to get

I look on the reddit thread and see this game thrives on steam community interactions and sadly console players won't get to experience that but I would like to know are you guys working on a work around? Like do what warframe does and introduce your own currency ( platinum)

My Last problem is I would like to know the certification process and how is the future content going to be handle on console.

Other then that you guys have a great game and strongly recommend do some free weekends for this game.

TimelessDbz;n2278630 said:
I am new to killing floor community but played countless other games that are new to console (Paragon/Warframe) . My problem is I don't see any forum of developer/moderators on this forum section.

My other list of problems are things are explain clearly on console/ new players like my self.

Example: Loot crates have a 24 hour re-spawn time ( I did not even know that until I had to google "What is a loot crate killing floor 2").
Second is there is no in game stat tracker.
Third is no timer on when your loot crate is available to get

I look on the reddit thread and see this game thrives on steam community interactions and sadly console players won't get to experience that but I would like to know are you guys working on a work around? Like do what warframe does and introduce your own currency ( platinum)

My Last problem is I would like to know the certification process and how is the future content going to be handle on console.

Other then that you guys have a great game and strongly recommend do some free weekends for this game.
  • Most of these sub forums existence has been a weekend and we have off.
  • The loot crate system is an evolving system that we may tweak over time but the core system is as stands.
  • And in game stats tracker is something we've seen some interest in but currently isn't a priority.
  • We plan to keep all versions as in sync as we can.

Upvote 0