• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stream Workshop How can I upload my maps on the workshop?

Yeah I tried the workshop upload tool, it just opens then closes without any window or message.

I went into the Binaries folder and opened it that way, seemed to work just fine and let me create the workshop submission for one of my maps. But it didn't actually upload the map file so I deleted it.

Now whenever I open the workshop upload tool from the Binaries folder, it just gives me the option to upload Items, the ability to upload Maps is gone.

Upvote 0
Yeah I tried the workshop upload tool, it just opens then closes without any window or message.

I went into the Binaries folder and opened it that way, seemed to work just fine and let me create the workshop submission for one of my maps. But it didn't actually upload the map file so I deleted it.

Now whenever I open the workshop upload tool from the Binaries folder, it just gives me the option to upload Items, the ability to upload Maps is gone.

Where KF-2 Steam Workshop maps download??

Upvote 0