• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

WOW, as if I didn't already feel like watching Aliens again every time I play, now I can play in the movie :p

Great job reproducing the look and feel of Hadleys Hope. I look forward to seeing what other maps you can make in the future. Hopefully an external one near the dropship crash or one in the hive with colonist bodies strung everywhere.

I do get stuck on things here and there and the worst is in the operations room itself, I am guessing there is an invisible table or something on the raised part of the floor, if you walk over it in the wrong spot you list up in the air slightly and get stuck (maybe pinned against the ceiling? not sure)

Once these couple of things are fixed though it will be great :p

Upvote 0
Oh my glob, Hemi, there is the map! I've been looking for it lately after I remember playing it a loooong time ago but forgot the name! It looks soo damn good and I can't even fathom how you did it :eek:

I am working on an alien-inspired map myself currently (Spaceport Nostromo), but using only the meshes from the official maps because I don't know how to make my own, so it limits my possibilities a bit.

Would there be any chance I may borrow a few of the meshes and textures you have in your map? I promise I will give you full credit and that I won't take too much! The stuff I would really love to use in particular are the alien goo to put on some walls, and possibly the loader and APC car (and maybe some eggs, if I can even figure out how :D )

It's okay if you are not comfortable with it I don't want you to say yes to it if not, I fully understand! :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Go right ahead m8. I don't mind at all. If an Aliens mod is made some day, at least we will have some themed maps to play it on.

Just remember that these are models from the Aliens movies and not Alien. (Nostromo is long gone in part 2) Maybe you can rename the map to Gateway Station or something hahaha. (Gateway is the station Ripley arrived on in Aliens)

Up to you of course. Then again maybe they named a station after the Nostromo as a tribute 57 years after the incident. Maybe you can roll with that as a back story lol.

ps: Need anything from me? Just add me on steam: hemicrania

Last edited:
Upvote 0