• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

hmmm...ill have a look... ill remove the download link for now. Sorry

EDIT: were looking into the problem. You are not the only one. This map has a lot of custom textures that are not loading for people that haven't worked on the map. So something is going wrong. Will report back asap.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think the good way is to install custom maps in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published\BrewedPC\Maps (create folders if you don't have them)

Just my two cents (the My Games folder is here to keep the base game folder clean, and have a separate folder to install custom content, mods, and all)

It works like that for Red Orchestra 2, so it should be the same for Killing Floor 2.

:IS2:

Upvote 0
Any ETA on this map?

I am so excited to play this with working textures. :D

All working finally, tomorrow final render and 1 last test. Then it's all yours. :)

Hey Hemi, idea for the clot grab: alien grabs you with the lips twitching and opening, 3 seconds without hitting it and you're dead by the little mouth

Nice idea, though an actual Aliens mod is very far away...and probably after EA. By then I hope to have a healthy amount of maps to play it on. :)

Upvote 0
This map is damm hard. It reminds me of the motto behind a source mod No More Room In Hell - it's an unforgettable punch in the dick. You have nowhere to run, zeds spawn from multiple directions. I couldn't solo it as a lvl 20 support or lvl 15 medic. I've found only trivial bugs:

Specular looks weird I think
Spoiler!

A slasher got stuck in that position for a while, but he fred himself later
Spoiler!

A gap in geometry in the room with windows
Spoiler!

Ragdoll
Spoiler!

Upvote 0