• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Are there assets ported from ACM or you modeled everything including the facehuggers? :eek:
It's coming along nicely, will look fantastic when there's proper lighting

For the KF1 mod I always wanted a map that would be a sort of APC garage, and those smokey stairways before reaching the queen in aliens, with rotating yellow lights, that makes up an awesome atmosphere

Upvote 0
Sure! Just link me a build you want me to work on and I'll see what I can do!

M-muh gurdy :p

Cool. Will do.

I never got around updating the Aliens mod, but I have made a new facehugger model with animations. I want it to scuttle past players at some point. I need to start and destroy the actor with some scripting. The animations itself shouldn't be a problem.

Im still on the fence about adding either a lower segment with a garage or make part of the alien hive. Maybe I should do both lol. (actually not a bad idea...)

Upvote 0
Garage would be awesome, and i think this could be good player start. Do you remember mission in AvP2, where you can't open gate for APC and then marines destroying this gate by APC rush? Pitch dark room with lights only from APC or maybe some red ambient?

Ok, I will have a look if I can add the garage before beta-release, which is hopefully this week.

Upvote 0
Ill add a small garage so there is at least a sublevel in the map. Otherwise its a bit small hehe. Big garage agreed, would be nice with objectives.

EDIT:

13.jpg

Added a small first floor that will go up again. And a garage needs an APC of course.. ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0