• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Need help at SDK : Collision problem

pokerman123

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 27, 2017
I am a new SDK user.

Recently I trying to revive an forgotten map (I have the map but internet no longer has source).
It's name is ICCv3 (IceCrown Citadel v3)

But I tested the map , found some terrains can walk across and I suddenly dropped to the pit.
This terrain has no collision.

After that , I check the suspicious terrain , and the terrain is this one:
icc_001.png

However , I checked its properties , the Collision setting is already turn ON the "BlockAll" and "Block Rigid Body"
icc_003.png

I tried to turn on all the collision setting , the terrain still no collision. How do I make it solid?

Also I sensed these terrains is super complex and high polys. If it need to cut the terrain , how do I cut the terrain?

The terrain mode doesn't have any editor , it only shows "create new terrain" and import terrain.

Problem terrains :
icc_002.png

Last edited:
Hello, so suddenly and until someone who knows more say that you can be look at the options of collision in "Static Mesh Component" there is a dropdown for collisions, other than the one you show in the capture, you may have to select some Option, another more drastic solution if you can not fix it is to create blocking volumes, but better to look for the failure first.
regards

Upvote 0