• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Lighting channels

Tecnologgamer

Apr 18, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have some issues about lightining.

I used Indoor volumes in my new map who I'm in development and always uses indoor volume, however when I put some light proprities and build all, some meshes turn offs the indoor volume and stay with outdoor volume in lightning channels in your proprities.

Hello, I've had a similar problem but with volumes out, Seanchaoz, gave me some guidelines that I solve, I put the link at the end so you can see the problem, which was, in my case, the third point was the one that worked, the Two first and he had done before but there is no solution, the third that he posed me the non-fiction and the oven that I apply whenever I have those kind of problems.

Http://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...ations/level-design-ac/2275135-beach_invasion

Hope this can help you.

regards

Upvote 0
Tecnologgamer;n2283458 said:
Hello everyone!

I have some issues about lightining.

I used Indoor volumes in my new map who I'm in development and always uses indoor volume, however when I put some light proprities and build all, some meshes turn offs the indoor volume and stay with outdoor volume in lightning channels in your proprities.

You can simply go to the meshes that are not getting the appropriate channel settings and change it in properties by pressing F4.

Make sure you have the "Override channels" for the ones that you do that with or it will revert back to what it was before you changed it manually.

Upvote 0
LiquidArrow;n2283473 said:
You can simply go to the meshes that are not getting the appropriate channel settings and change it in properties by pressing F4.

Make sure you have the "Override channels" for the ones that you do that with or it will revert back to what it was before you changed it manually.

Some meshes are okay. I can easily change of "outdoor" for "indoor", but some when I build all they revert back to normal and the lights don't works.

Upvote 0