• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to compile 2 files at the same time?

Hello guys,
I have a problem.
I want to compile SlotMachines source mode but i can't compile 2 files in src.
There is 2 file called SlotMachines and SlotMachinesMut

I wrote Editor.ini like this
[ModPackages]
ModPackagesInPath=..\..\KFGame\Src
ModOutputDir=..\..\KFGame\Unpublished\BrewedPC\Script

ModPackages=SlotMachinesMut
ModPackages=SlotMachines

But it only compile SlotMachines.u
SlotMachinesMut.u doesn't compile.

Thanks.

I'm not sure where to find the source code, but I have a feeling that there are two separate .uc files in the SlotMachines folder - SlotMachines.uc and SlotMachinesMut.uc. If this is indeed the case, you only want one ModPackages entry, which would be the name of the package (folder), which I'm guessing is SlotMachines. This is why you aren't getting a SlotMachinesMut.u file. You're compiling the entire package, not individual classes. So remove ModPackages=SlotMachinesMut, as you probably don't actually have a package by that name.

Also, as stated here, you're meant to add these ModPackages entries to KFEditor.ini, not Editor.ini. In fact, I couldn't actually find an Editor.ini file in my KF2 folders, so maybe you just made a typo? Regardless, it's seems to be compiling for you, so it's not a big issue.

Upvote 0
The way you compile the slots mod is to put slotmachines then slotmachinesmut in the editor. Remember to have the support package in your brewedpc directory.
Spoiler!

Slotmachinemut needs the support file slotmachines_rc.upk in your BrewedPC directory. That file has all the Reaper info and textures.

Upvote 0
oldschool;n2285343 said:
The way you compile the slots mod is to put slotmachines then slotmachinesmut in the editor. Remember to have the support package in your brewedpc directory.
Spoiler!

Slotmachinemut needs the support file slotmachines_rc.upk in your BrewedPC directory. That file has all the Reaper info and textures.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0