• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Help] Creating a Weapon Check Animation Selection mod?

disruptivefart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2016
So basically I have no idea how to create modifications and what I was either thinking is to get some help and to learn how to create a simple mod or if someone could make it...

My idea of the mod would be for the user to press R (with a full magazine) and for maybe a menu to come up, and then a selection of all different weapon check animations to appear and to select whichever one they would choose with a number press. For example: User presses R with full mag, menu pops up and for instance if they are holding the 9mm pistol they could choose between: 1: The slide pull back animation 2: The half eject mag animation 3: The full eject mag animation and 4: The spin animation.

I would like for this mod to exist for video purposes and mainly just for aesthetic please.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or possibly even create the mod that would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou!