• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Active player looking for active clan!

Time

Apr 12, 2016
Hey guys, just wondering what kinds of clans are out there and what it would take to join one. If you want, you can consider this post a rundown of what I have to offer and if any clans are interested, feel free to send me a PM. It would also be a plus if the clan had a CS:GO team.

Anyways... I'm mostly a daily player(1-3 hours at a time, once or twice each day) and my skills are reasonably refined. I am level 25 on all classes except for Firebug and Sharpshooter, with each being 11 and 7 respectively. My headshot skills are pretty decent and I am speedy, though I do know how to take my time with a kill to maximize efficiency instead of just going berserk mode. I can solo scrakes easily(both single and 6-man multi), but fleshpounds are a bit harder. I can usually take on one 6-man FP with a bit of time and minimal zeds, but 2 of them is a challenge for me. I have 500+ hours on KF2(where I mostly play nowadays) and 300+ hours on KF1. I was here before any KF1 DLC and the level 6 update, to give an idea of how long I have been playing. Also, when I'm boozed, I tap in to a sort of hidden potential(kinda my thing) where I can access my subconscious and it tells me things and helps me in ways I would otherwise not know, kind of like a guardian stranger. I also have good strategy, though, sometimes I like to challenge myself and will head off from the pack on my own to make things a bit more interesting and improve my skill, but I can very much play safely and strategically if needed. I am very team-oriented, meaning I like to share my dosh whenever I have excess and take hits for the team if it means another will not undergo insta-gib zedification. I can also usually tell where zeds are going to come from next, saving time and minimizing effort on the team's part and am usually very aware of other things going on like who joins and leaves, who needs an equipment boost and when things are about to go awry.

So, if any of this appeals to you and your clan, feel free to give me a shout. I'll be checking in most of today and probably from then on until I can find a good clan to join. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have fun playing!

See you in-game.