• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Solo Demolitionist, HoE, and THE BOSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannonaire

Grizzled Veteran
  • Jul 12, 2013
    steamcommunity.com
    I've been trying for a couple days now, but I just can't quite kill either of the bosses as solo Demolitionist on HoE. I'm trying to get the 'Hellish Demolition' achievement.

At this point, it's basically become trivial to solo all the waves as Berserker (or a few others) on most of the maps, but then I have trouble on the bosses when I switch to Demo. I've even done the waves as Demo. I've done better against Hans, but I've still never gotten further than his last shield.

TL;DR I need help/advice killing a boss on HoE as Demolitionist please.

Last edited:
    One Man Gaming;n2270328 said:
    Have you tried to put some C4 sticked on Hans ' body and activate them on his last form? He can be quite vicius when he start using melee only.
    I haven't tried that - thanks for the tip. Last time I tried C4, I got a bug that prevented them from detonating intermittently. I put in a bug report this morning.

I think what gets me most often is that I can outrun Hans just because of the kite path, but the adds stop me. Any good up-close trash-killer weapons I can carry along with the RPG-7 or M79? SCAR runs out of ammo too fast, microwave gun is too heavy - flamethrower just kills me.

s5yn3t;n2270322 said:
    I mean... Hans is as weak to rpg's direct hit as Scrake.... try to set skills to max dmg possible and buy extra rpg's for fast replacment, and any other dmging gun like med's shotgun (which is great for pubs) or p90 if you're fancy at rushing B.
    Thanks. I'll try the p90. Extra RPGs might help, but there a lot of ammo pickups directly on the kite path. I'll see how it goes.

Upvote 0
    Thanks for the suggestions! I did my own mix of them on the Patriarch.
    Spoiler!

Upvote 0
    One Man Gaming;n2275482 said:
    So easy to acuse someone to cheat without proof. The fact there are aimbots and **** for every game means this guy uses it? I see more envy than info here. Indeed you choosed your nickname correctly.

actually in his last video on 2:48 - 2:52 im sure he is not legit.. i was impresed of wave 1 of that video and all of his video in general *pro* play now idk. if he removes that video well u know
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUea1900M8

what u need to look is stalker and his aim going in circle like 360... what did expose him is 0 ammo

Upvote 0
    CJwarrior;n2275400 said:
    I have a high chance that you only searched for it just as i asked. And most likely you are jealous. His aim is too smooth for an aimbot, you can see his aiming at his Biotics Lab KF1 Remake gameplay.

Its honestly not that hard, you don't need a crazy sensitivity to be good, just dont suck.

Nop, he is using this, just watch some of his videos, the gunslinger ones will shows that easier, I am not afraid to say because its preatty clear for me and for TW team about what is going on, not only with this youtuber but with others as well.
    TW is aware and they launch today an better ant-cheating policy, hopefully this will help to fix this problem in the game, but I dont know if the VAT will be finally activated today, I hope so, I really hate cheaters, the game is already easy for me, I dont need and dont want to play with cheaters.

Upvote 0
    DeadPlayer123;n2275635 said:
    Nop, he is using this, just watch some of his videos, the gunslinger ones will shows that easier, I am not afraid to say because its preatty clear for me and for TW team about what is going on, not only with this youtuber but with others as well.
    TW is aware and they launch today an better ant-cheating policy, hopefully this will help to fix this problem in the game, but I dont know if the VAT will be finally activated today, I hope so, I really hate cheaters, the game is already easy for me, I dont need and dont want to play with cheaters.

Well, Im glad you talk in the name of TWI too, and you even claim the game is easy enough for you! Hope to see you doing some beast run on solo when that suppoused VAT enters in the game. Good luck!

Upvote 0
    One Man Gaming;n2275663 said:
    Well, Im glad you talk in the name of TWI too, and you even claim the game is easy enough for you! Hope to see you doing some beast run on solo when that suppoused VAT enters in the game. Good luck!

I am not speaking in the name of anyone. Those are just my understand of the old policy ( that changed now ) after long chats with TW devs.
    And I fell sorry for you if you cant do an solo run with out using cheats, for me its pretty easy for most perk/classes, its not for all true, but those are issues I spoke here in the forum. If you think the game is all too hard or too hard in some aspects you should do the same, you should talk here in the forum instead or wanting TW to allow cheats.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.