• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you expect in next update?

Wait what is this thread actually about? There's a big difference between what I expect in the next update and what I want in the next update.

I want more guns, new mechanically interesting zeds, new gamemodes, overhaul of VS mode to make it better, new characters, a summer event with all the bells and whistles, listen servers, linux support, a new boss, and a story mode(like that'll ever happen).

I expect around 2 new guns and 2 new maps, at least one of which is community-made.

Upvote 0
Rising Storm 2 promo

AK-12 Weapon skin - AK-47 (Killing Floor 1 owners can use this skin, too!)
WW2 uniform for Tanaka (He was originally a Rising Storm 1 promo)
New option in Gear Menu - Classic Voices (Only available for Tanaka and Foster and if they're wearing their KF1 costumes)
Promotional Character - Ricky Vegas (Yes, the same guy from Killing Floor 1)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd like to see the WAVE INCOMING banner moved away from the middle of the screen. At no point are you fixed to the spot in this game, i.e., you're always able to move toward the next objective, so slapping massive bilboards across the middle of your field of view should be a big no-no.

C'mon TWI, this isn't the 90s anymore. UI design matters.

Upvote 0
Radio4ctive;n2289798 said:
In the next update i'd like to see:

New weapons - for medic and support mostly.
New boss - Matriarch?
Survivalist rework.
New map - maybe another holdout type map.

And you guys what do you wanna to see in next update?

All of the above, plus buffing the Stoner 63A/Spitfire pistols damage per-shot. They're a little on the weak side atm.

Upvote 0
This is more of a whishlist, rather than expectation, but I'd very appreciate to see these changes:

1)Elite zeds spawn tied to squad spawn, rather than having a % of chance to replace common zed. This should reduce RNG element of the game, which is already high enough.

2)Elite crawler gas removed, but attacks deal poison damage instead. Maybe a slight health buff to elite crawlers to compensate.

3)Zeds spawn further away from players, but at larger numbers with increased maximum zeds at a time. This should create less bs moments with spawning right around the corner, but maintaining the same pressure with more active zeds at a time.

4)Zed damage and afflication reduction removed on block. Obstructing their heads with metal parts is already enough, if I am accurate to bypass their block or in a good position to do so, why my damage should be affected? It's not intuitive as it is right now.

5)Improved zeds jumping on/over obstacles animations.

6)Boss zed summon on phase change, rather than beforehand.

7)Listen server option

Last edited:
Upvote 0