• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game start up and shut down is buggy!

Dominus666

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2017
Hey guys, new here and only here for one reason... I cannot post on the Steam forums for this game. Can anyone here tell me why this is the case?

On to my real issue, The game takes ages to start up (2 mins+) and it doesn't shut down properly. Its the first game to do this to me on Steam. I have played only twice for a total of 2 hours max, yet Steam sees me as being 'in game' and counting up my hours to nearly 30 now. The only way I can actually stop this is by restarting my PC.... Im sure others will understand my frustration.

Specs:

i7 4790k
GTX 980ti
16GB RAM
Windows 10 x64

Can you elaborate more on the "doesn't shut down properly"?

Do you get a bug splat of some sort? Or does your pc just lock up entirely or something? I haven't seen any similar reports so the more details you share the better chances you have of finding a solution.

And yes, the long loading time is well documented. Apparently an SSD solves this for the most part, otherwise, it's a biproduct of incurring all your loading times @ one shot basically.

Boot the game up and go get a refreshment. :)

Upvote 0