• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Boss wave zeds

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    There was a guy that said it but i do not remember who it was so i just put this here.
    Boss wave needs a zed spawn time adjusted, when boss retreates to heal up then mobs should spawn.... Not when he has like 15-20% of the threshold left for him to initiate healing phase where we have to battle an army of zeds while boss is still active on killing players.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Denks and Ordalium
    +1000000

Here's another thing that annoys the hell out of me in the Pat fight: Once the zed start spawning and Pat is almost to the next phase, if you don't deal a certain amount of damage to Pat to get him to go into that next phase, the zed won't stop spawning. I ended up running around for about 30 minutes once because every time I'd try to heal a spider/siren/bloat/husk would spawn around the corner from me and take my health away again and I'd have to repeat the process over and over. I couldn't even get to Pat because of all the crap that was in my way. It was like I was facing an infinite spawning wave 3 all while Pat was pot shotting me from the distance.

The spawn mechanic is even more annoying in solo, there's no reason for it and it ruins the flow of the boss fight.

Reactions: s5yn3t
    Upvote 0