• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new map and multiperk weaps

Cheeki Breeki;n2284702 said:
How do the multiperk weapons work? For instance i noticed that M16 has a "+commando" sign in the trader. Is there somewhere where you can read exactly how multiperk weapons work? Like if you play M16 with commando, do you get the passive damage boost you gain each level for perk weapons?

It's exactly how you'd expect it to work.
If you equip say m16 for commando, then the gun will receive all bonuses that commando has for rifles like more dmg, higher clip size, reduced recoil and such but no explosive dmg increase.

Or support that can use med shotgun and trench gun that receive all bonuses that support perk provides.

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2284713 said:
It's exactly how you'd expect it to work.
If you equip say m16 for commando, then the gun will receive all bonuses that commando has for rifles like more dmg, higher clip size, reduced recoil and such but no explosive dmg increase.

Or support that can use med shotgun and trench gun that receive all bonuses that support perk provides.

Support with the med shotty is my 100% favoreite setup. Early on paired with the boomstick, later with the AA12

Upvote 0
Buzzkillinton;n2284754 said:
Support with the med shotty is my 100% favoreite setup. Early on paired with the boomstick, later with the AA12

Crossperking has made Support class fun for me for the first time ever. It's hard to decide on a loadout because they're all so good:
* Normal shotgun for the low ammo cost. Strangely, a buy/sell cycle nets you a half-ammo load for just 50 dosh. Great deal for the first waves!
* Trench shotgun for trash burning. Fairly cheap ammo too!
* Double-barrel for heavies. Beastly gun: kills a HOE single-player Scrake in one blast.
* The third gun (once I have enough money to drop the starter shotgun):
** Med shotgun: magazine reload, healing, medium cost, low damage
** Nail gun: magazine reload, low cost, good damage, chews through ammo in burst mode
** Hunting Shotgun: slow reload, medium cost, good damage
** AA12: magazine reload, good damage, high cost, chews through really expensive ammo. I save this for boss only.

Upvote 0
I agree man - the new map and multiperk weapon options are great additions! :)

I'm not sure how people are still struggling with the trader menu interface (at least players who play the game regularly?).

When they first made the changes, I admit I had some frustrating moments related to the "fill" and "sell" options and how they are now illustrated on the menu.

These issues ended after about a week or so though...

For a brand new player I imagine the impact would be zero since they never had gotten used to the previous state.

Last edited:
Upvote 0