• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets talk about PS4 and KF2 - Part 2

3. User-generated content: yes, we've done a LOT of that on PC - and will continue to do so. Sony like the idea too. We're talking to them about it and will continue to do so. We want to do as much as possible on PS4 as well as PC. We just don't know the answers on what we'll be able to do and how we'll do it yet. But times ARE changing on the consoles - especially with Sony. So watch this space :)
I really hope they'll use even more community conent and made it official. Not only that community makes stuff the improves game (take kill messages for example), but also makes cool stuff that make us playing the game more than we would normally (though I understand that some people are anti-moding and prefer only Tripwire's stuff).

Upvote 0
I've got a few more questions involving the PS4 version of the game.
1. Will there be a preorder bonus for the console version as well?
If so, will it just be the same Dosh Foster skin or something special for us console peasants?
2. Being as how console will not have the same limitation that PC does in this aspect, will the PS4 version perhaps see split screen play? You recently released a couch co-op version of killing floor for the ouya, so maybe you guys could consider a two player split screen mode?
3. This one is actually for both versions actually...how does the character customization work? Like, are they full skins or can I mix and match between head, leg, and torso skins? And how are they unlocked? Are they just stock skins that I can switch between or are you gonna make it tougher to get those special variants?

Upvote 0
Being as how console will not have the same limitation that PC does in this aspect, will the PS4 version perhaps see split screen play? You recently released a couch co-op version of killing floor for the ouya, so maybe you guys could consider a two player split screen mode?

I don't see how PC has that limitation at all. I have played many PC games split-screen many times with my gamepads. I even just recently bought a Dualshock 4 to use on my PC and I love it. Best gamepad out there now.

Upvote 0
3. This one is actually for both versions actually...how does the character customization work? Like, are they full skins or can I mix and match between head, leg, and torso skins? And how are they unlocked? Are they just stock skins that I can switch between or are you gonna make it tougher to get those special variants?
They arent full skins. You can see it in the trailers. You can customize legs, torso and head apart from each other.

Upvote 0