• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

Imo Manor looks good and is really interesting. However I think we need more maps far in the north tho. Finland sounds like a nice place right?
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

That would be really cool, anywhere up north really. Cabin, woods and lots of snow anyone?

Upvote 0
I've gotten the impression that the other devs at Tripwire watch in horror when Wilson interacts with the community, afraid that he will overpromise.

Possibly, but...

we're currently working on new perks and weapons. Manor is something that we're ready to show now and want to get more content out sooner then later. more perks and weapons will be coming in the next update :) Every department is very busy!

... see ?

So does that mean we can expect the update within the following few days?

I'm going to take a while guess and say sometime next week.

Not quite THAT fast.

Upvote 0
Yes but a gunslinger uses six-shooters or 'irons'.

more than a week. thats fine. as long as I know what perks we getting, im good :p since they hinted with "fire" and "iron", id say we're getting firebug and martial artists/dragon. no other weaponry depends on iron as much as swords. So martial artists was almost a no brainer.

I think you guys are reading into "irons in the fire" too much...

Upvote 0
Doubtful, I'm pretty sure they would have teased something if there was.

Well, they hinted on more content to come:

And this is only the first of what is to come (see the previously mentioned irons in the fire)! We'll be posting more info very soon with more details - so stay tuned!

The screenshots are pics of the thing we are prepared to show today.

Manor is something that we're ready to show now and want to get more content out sooner then later.

Upvote 0
I can't wait to see some official content. I'm interested when CrossfireX is going to be supported properly, or is that going to be dependent on drivers?

Yes, please! My brother uses 2 x 5850's and the hud is so ****ed up that he has to deactivate one, he can play, but not at the highest settings.

BTW, now that i mention it, i have a 290, i can crank the res up to 3200x1800 in a 1080p screen, and it looks SUPERB, specially the reflections. Is there any chance that you would include an option for increasing the reflections res, or some form of SSAA? It really makes the game look much better, just like in Skyrim, night and day.

Upvote 0