• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

Nice strawman you have there.

I was expecting one perk or two and some weapons. But alas, this is early access after all. Like every EA, every update is going to suck after I payed the money.

Until they fix camping. All maps plays the same. I'm going to shelve this game until June.

This is why I won't do another EA after Day-Z which is still broken and zombie-less after over a year. Though I think Tripwire is doing it the better way.

Upvote 0

I was expecting one perk or two and some weapons. But alas, this is early access after all. Like every EA, every update is going to suck after I payed the money.

Until they fix camping. All maps plays the same. I'm going to shelve this game until June.

You keep using this word. I do not think you know what it means.

And let's not jump the gun, seeing as this doesn't accurately represent what might go into the update.

And let's be very clear. It's been less than a month. Give the people some time to breath, for chrissake.

Upvote 0
Dat Manor interior, haven't seen anything that good since REmaster! And that exterior definitely has some KF-Stronghold vibes.

But I'm scratching my head at the West London comments. I love that map but...we left the UK in KF2? :confused:

I don't see "manor" and "bioticslabs" as remakes as much as simply being thematic to the first game (and that's important in establishing an identity which TWI understands and is doing right).

There's plenty of "manors" and Horzine "bioticslabs" throughout the world but only one West London (unless TWI decides in an update a year or two down the line to release a map pack where we re-visit the UK...could be interesting but that's another topic for another day).

But back on topic, I wouldn't read into it too deeply to gauge their intentions. Heck, the game hasn't been out for 3 weeks and we're already getting info about their pipeline. There's only one direction things can go in and that's up.

Upvote 0

A perk every two-three weeks isn't reasonable. Asking for two is just ludicrous. The four perks that are available have assets that are fit for a launch. Rest aren't.

And the mansion looks rad.

Upvote 0
Here's the leaked list of Achievements:

Lord Of The Manor - beat Manor on Normal difficulty

Queen Of The Castle - beat Manor on Hard difficulty

King Of The County - beat Manor on Suicide difficulty

Master Of Your Domain - beat Manor on Hell on Earth difficulty

Out Before We Get The Check - die on Manor in the first round

You're Tryin' To Hurt Me? - Be the last survivor of a 6-man round on Manor

The Woman Across The Block Has Nothing On - Kill 500 Stalkers on Manor

She's Driving Me Crazy - Kill 500 Sirens on Manor

One Big Nude-O-Rama - Kill 1000 Clots on Manor

Caught With Your Pants Down - Kill 100 Fleshpounds and Scrakes before they can rage

The Queen Is Dead - (We're getting a female boss right? please?)

That means we're going to get the sharpshooter or how do you kill a FP or SC without raging?

Upvote 0
I really hope West London does not return. Although it's highly possible.

It was such an overused map that I grew to hate it, so many other awesome maps were left in the shadows by people when everyone would always vote for the effin West London.

I'm hoping for a kf-forest (I believe that was what it was called?) or something similar. I loved playing that map in the first one.

Upvote 0

So - what makes you think there WON'T be more perks and weapons? And other stuff? Did you actually read what Yoshi posted?

The screenshots are pics of the thing we are prepared to show today.

Is the Manor by any chance linked to Mr Volter?

Might be :)

Upvote 0