• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some of my own ideas !

Munry

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2011
Okay, so first of all I really love this game, how it is simple but gets complex over time, it's great. However, there's some things I thought about, that wouldn't make the game too difficult and that would add some nice strategies.

So, here they are:

#1: Tunnels.
I thought about this when I saw the fake gates. :p It would just be two gates connected to each other, which would get the dwarfs from one side to the other in a second. However, the price increases at each "tunnel" (like the outposts), ennemies can use them too. Like this it wouldn't be a too big advantage.

#2: Tilesets.
I guess there should be a way to mod the tilesets as a user, however being able to choose between different tilesets or themes would be just great.

#3: Other kind of Dwarfs ?
I'm not too sure about that since it should be just complicating the game. However making an archer, and/or a healer dwarf possible would add some RPG-ness to the game.

That's all I can think of for the moment. If I think about more i'll post them. :V

Reactions: u-s-e-r
Happy to hear some ideas :)

1#Outposts can send warrior dwarfs over the map like portals. using the +/- button. You can also use the Star button to send dwarfs that you have marked. :)

2#Would have been awesome but it's not possible because the files are packed into XNB files using XNA witch makes this something outside of our control. (if you find a way to unpack XNB files you can easely mod it)

3#We are working on the design for a new mode. This might be more of a build and stuff might have other units who knows ;)

Cheers,
Robin

Upvote 0