We'll use this sticky to post all patch notes! Hopefully we didn't break the game while fixing it!
V1.03 -> V1.04
* AwesomeDwarf is now voiced by Yogscast's Simon!
Some of you might recognize him from YouTube - ‪Simon Plays! - Dwarfs!?‬‏! The voicing is of all his main lines, so some very boring ones, like when you click the [?] in the tutorial don't have voice!
* Startup Crash "Exhibit C" should no longer manifest itself by crashing, but by disabling the sound
* Several mid-game crash issues has been remedied
V1.02 -> V1.03
* Holes that sits on the mossy surroundings of your Town Hall will now be grown shut in time, regardless if lava or water is flowing down it or not! The only way to counteract this is to trap the cave which the hole is a part of. How long you have before the hole is grown shut depends on difficulty, with 10 seconds in T-Hardcore and 40 seconds on Easy!
* Even the most video-hating machines should now be able to run the game (although they can't watch the video entries in the Codex)
V1.01 -> V1.02
* You can now move around the map with the arrow keys. Hold shift to speed this up. Zooming on the keyboard is now done with +/-
* You can now jump to the main base with both F1 and the more intuitive Home key
* You can now change resolution with the arrow keys as well as the dropdown in Options
* There is now an option for colorblind players which changes the colors of the in-game warnings to more trippy ones
* There is now a slider in Options/Gameplay that lets you increase the maximum zoom out level. Might affect performance!
* Score now has a tooltip
* Spidertower tooltip now includes the slow effect formula
* Spidertower upgrade menu now shows slow effect instead of delay
* The achievement definitions on Steam should now display correctly
* The mouse cursor is now contained when in full screen on extended displays
* Scrolling by moving the mouse to the sides in windowed mode is no longer a precision task akin to brain surgery
* XNA shouldn't attempt to reinstall every time you start the game anymore
* Fixed bug where an arrow could sometimes be drawn despite a lack of funds, resulting in a defective arrow which dwarfs ignored
Coming Up Next
* To be announced....